Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Love You Closing Performance Report 10.14.12

The Georgetown Palace Theatre

CLOSING PERFORMANCE Report for

I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change

Sunday. October 14. 2012

Director: Danny Herman

Musical Director: Lannie Hilboldt

Stage Manager: Sherman Knetig 512-955-0661

Assistant Stage Manager: Jennifer Murphy

CALL TIME (Cast)

CALL TIME (Crew)

1:00 PM

12:30 PM

HOUSE OPEN

01:30:00 PM

ACT I

02:04:00 PM

INTERMISSION

3:07-3:27 PM

Act II

3:27-4:19 PM

HOUSE COUNT

247



Missing:

Late:

Didn't Sign In or Out:

GENERAL:


A BIG, HUGE THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL RUN!!!


We had almost a full rehearsal for Cliff filling in for R. Michael. Please fill better Sir and we missed you. Big Thank You to Cliff for filling in last minute. Actors came in early to work, Thank you to all.


Pink headset cuts in and out.

LED light went crazy during the show. It came on at random times.

CAST and BAND:

CREW:

Thank you all for working so hard!!

ACCIDENTS/INJURIES:


KIT USAGE:

FACILITY MAINTENANCE:

PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE:

DANNY:

LANNIE:

SHERMAN:

JENNIFER:

COSTUMES:

PROPS: (ALERT PROP HEAVY SHOW)!!!

SOUND:

LIGHTING/FX:

SET/PAINT:

QUOTES:





Prepared by: Sherman Knetig, Stage Manager

Sherman Knetig

Stage Manager

512-955-0661






No comments:

Post a Comment